name of the year
We are pleased to announce that the International Conference is scheduled to take place in Samarkand city (Uzbekistan) at the “Silk Road” International University of Tourism, February 21-22, 2020. The theme of the conference, “Effective use of the tourism potential of the regions: theory, practice, and prospects".
The conference is organized jointly by the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Tourism Development, in cooperation with the North-Caucasus Federal University (Russia), the Belarusian State Pedagogical University (Belarus), Elabuga Institute (the branch of the Kazan Federal University, Russia), Sochi State University (Russia), Khazar University (Azerbaijan), the Armenian Institute of Tourism (the branch of the Russian International Academy of Tourism) (Armenia),and the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design (Ukraine).
The main goal of the scientific and practical conference is to create an international platform for the exchange of experience of scientific, methodological and practical recommendations on the effective use of the tourism potential of the regions of the country.
Following the conference, an electronic collection of papers will be registered in Crossref and Google Scholar international systems, and a DOI number will be given.
The language of the Conference and for the Proceedings is English.
Sections of the International Conference:
1. Theoretical and methodological issues of the effective use of the tourism potential of the regions.
2. Topical issues of improvement of tourism infrastructure and diversification of tourism products based on the resource potential of certain territories
3. The touristic potential of the certain territories of the Samarkand region and an innovative approach in its effective use.
- oral presentation (personal);
- contribution to conference proceedings;
- moderation of a relevant topic (subject to personal participation);
- the leadership of the plenary and sections (subject to personal participation).
Those wishing to participate in the international conference must register on the university website http://www.univ-silkroad.uz/en/site/68 and also should send their papers to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and / or email@example.com
Contact phone: +99897-614-33-77
Contact person: Farkhod Abdufarmonovich Abdurakhmonov
All abstracts and papers must be written in English.
All information and requirements regarding participation in the international conference and submitting abstracts and articles are available on the university website.
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES:
Abstract Submission Deadline: February 1, 2020
Abstract Status Announcements: February 5, 2020
Full paper submission deadline: February 10, 2020
Paper Status Announcements: February 13, 2020
Payment Deadline: February 15, 2020
We look forward welcoming you to the lovely city of Samarkand!